Canon PIXMA MX532 driver is a software package to get Canon PIXMA MX532 printer device to connect with a computer OS. Canon PIXMA MX532 driver is offered on these pages for totally free.
Canon PIXMA MX532 is a wireless high heeled multi-function All-in-One printer device for your house or small workplace usage. This printer comes as a great mobile printing option to print or scan images and files from many type of smartphone or mobile devices very fast. It sports PIXMA Printing Solution (PPS) technologies to print straight from several popular cloud providers such as Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, Twitter, and Dropbox.
Canon PIXMA MX532 permits users to print dual-sided files and reduce paper usage up to 50 percent. The built-in 30-sheet capacity auto document feeder menu may also ease users from copying, faxing, and scanning several files and documents immediately. This printer can deliver maximum print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color print resolution for both vivid and vivid color outputs in your photos.
Canon PIXMA MX532 comes with 4-individual printer cartridge technology and will provide borderless 4 x 6 inches images in just about 46 seconds. Maximum print speed of the printer in printing black files is up to 9.7 pages a few minutes for mono documents and 5.5 pages a few minutes for color files.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with Canon PIXMA MX532 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this site.
List of Compatible OS for Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver
Below are the steps to install Canon PIXMA MX532 driver program to your desktop computer Operating System:
- Extract the Canon PIXMA MX532 driver file types to your laptop computer.
- Install the Canon PIXMA MX532 driver computer files just after your download is complete by just simply double click on the .exe software for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and follow the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon PIXMA MX532 driver is complete and user can easily print their documents by utilizing this Canon PIXMA MX532 printer device speedily
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver
All of the following are the process to uninstall Canon PIXMA MX532 driver program to your laptop or computer system:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows pane on your screen and identify the Canon PIXMA MX532 driver file
- Just double click on the driver files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt will comes out to confirm that you actually want to get rid off your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver.
- After the process for uninstallation complete, restart your computer device immediately.
Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|