Canon MX375 driver is a software package pertaining to Canon MX375 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. Canon MX375 driver is provided on our site for definitely free.
Canon PIXMA MX375 is a All-In-One Printing device for the everyday use. This inexpensive printer provides the abilities of scanning , faxing, copying, as well as printing effortlessly. The MX375 also will come with Fine ink cartridge technologies ensuring a top quality prints on your essential files and images.
The printing resolution of Canon PIXMA MX375 is 4800 x 1200 dpi that can definitely create sharp and crisp text in your black and white files. It is the perfect selection for your household or a little workplace.
Canon MX375 gives you a choice to improve your work productivity using its built in Auto Document Feeder for faxing, scanning, and also copying many files easily and quickly.
The printing rate of Canon PIXMA MX375 is 8.7 ipm for black and white files and 5.0 ipm for colored documents. Image in 10 x 15 size without border could be printed in about 46 seconds and also the speed of copying A4 size documents can be done in only 23 seconds. It will make sure that you do not have to wait around for a long time before printing, copying, scanning, and faxing employing this specific printing device.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with Canon MX375 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MX375 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MX375 Driver
All of the following are the process to install Canon MX375 driver file to your PC Operating System:
- Extract the Canon MX375 driver computer files to your home PC.
- Install the Canon MX375 driver files shortly after your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and follow the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon MX375 driver is finish and user can print their written documents by working with this Canon MX375 printer device immediately
How to Uninstall Canon MX375 Driver
All of the following are the simple steps to uninstall Canon MX375 driver file to your laptop or computer Operating System:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list available in the windows command box on your screen and look for your Canon MX375 driver file
- Simply double click on the driver data files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt will appears to affirm that you really want to remove your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MX375 Driver.
- Right after the process of uninstallation complete, restart your personal PC straight away.
Canon MX375 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|