Canon MP495 driver is a program to get Canon MP495 printer device to connect with a PC. Canon MP495 driver is offered on our website at zero cost.
Canon MP495 is an all round printer device with built in Wireless printing and scanning features. It’s a compact and classy design with some innovative functions. Canon MP495 brings a good quality performance, simplicity of use and comfort together in just one printer device. You will additionally have the ability to keep your Wi-Fi photograph printing effortlessly from some compatible devices including iPhone, iPod touch and Android devices.
Canon MP495 has a new full high definition movie print attributes which turns your favorite high definition movie clips captured using your compatible Canon EOS Digital camera. Patented hybrid system in Canon MP495 provides a 4800 x 1200 maximum colour dpi that ensures you’ll have a highly detailed texts and magnificent photographs. It also has Auto Photo Fix II technology which is able to automatically assesses and implements picture correction, red-eye removal and some exposure correction for appealing images.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with Canon MP495 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this website post.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MP495 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP495 Driver
These are the steps to install Canon MP495 driver file to your laptop computer Operating System:
- Extract the Canon MP495 driver file types to your laptop computer.
- Install the Canon MP495 driver file types right after your download is complete by just double click on the .exe data files for windows system users
- Click on the next option and go through the instruction presented.
- The process of installing Canon MP495 driver is complete and user can print their paperwork by using this Canon MP495 printer device speedily
How to Uninstall Canon MP495 Driver
Listed here are the simple steps to uninstall Canon MP495 driver file to your personal computer OS:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter option.
- Search through the list presented in the windows pane on your computer screen and identify your Canon MP495 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver files to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up will shows up to check out that you really want to get rid off your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MP495 Driver.
- Subsequently after the process of uninstallation finish, restart your machine straight away.
Canon MP495 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|