Canon LBP5050 driver is a program meant for Canon LBP5050 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. Canon LBP5050 driver is available on the site at no charge.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 is a compact and high quality color laser printing device suitable for your office usage. It provides high-quality colour prints at remarkable quality. This space-saving and trendy printer can be operated gently with less noise.
The Canon LBP5050 comes with a quick first-print features so that you don’t have to wait around for this a long time when printing your important documents with this printer for the first it switches on. This colour laser printer can print at rate as quickly as pages per minutes in printing color documents. The sharp text and detail images with this printer is ensured by the usage of the high quality toner out of Canon.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with Canon LBP5050 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for Canon LBP5050 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon LBP5050 Driver
Below are the ways to install Canon LBP5050 driver program to your laptop computer Operating System:
- Extract the Canon LBP5050 driver files to your desktop computer.
- Install the Canon LBP5050 driver software just after your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe file types for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and go through the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon LBP5050 driver is complete and user can print their docs by using this Canon LBP5050 printer device instantaneously
How to Uninstall Canon LBP5050 Driver
Below are the simple steps to uninstall Canon LBP5050 driver file to your desktop computer Operating System:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows on your screen and look for the Canon LBP5050 driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver data files to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up will comes out to check out that you really need to take away your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall Canon LBP5050 Driver.
- Shortly after the process for uninstallation finish, reboot your system right away.
Canon LBP5050 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|