Canon LBP3460 driver is a computer software available for Canon LBP3460 printer device to connect with a laptop. Canon LBP3460 driver is available on the site with no charge.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 is a hi-speed premium excellent laser printer device that is able to offer you professional print outputs instantly. This compact and reliable printer includes many advance features like integrated system printing and automatic duplex printing features like printing a large scale documents.
The print rate of Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 is quite impressive. It can produce up to 33 pages within just one minute. The high-quality toner on this laser printer making sure the premium high quality outputs on each of your important documents. The first print with this printer could be printed in just around 8 seconds or less.
Canon LBP3460 comes with an incorporated duplex printing attributes for printing double-sided documents easily. This print can make your documents look specialist in large laser print resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi using Canon Auto image refinement technology. You can get your sharp and clear prints immediately in both images and documents.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with Canon LBP3460 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for Canon LBP3460 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon LBP3460 Driver
Listed here are the steps to install Canon LBP3460 driver program to your laptop or computer Operating System:
- Extract the Canon LBP3460 driver file types to your laptop or computer.
- Install the Canon LBP3460 driver software as soon as your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe files for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and go through the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon LBP3460 driver is finish and user can certainly print their paperwork by utilizing this Canon LBP3460 printer device straight away
How to Uninstall Canon LBP3460 Driver
All of the following are the steps to uninstall Canon LBP3460 driver file to your PC system:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list available in the windows pane on your screen and find your Canon LBP3460 driver file
- Just double click on your driver data files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt will appears to check out that you really need to erase your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon LBP3460 Driver.
- Immediately after the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your desktop device straightaway.
Canon LBP3460 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|