Canon iP4500 driver is a software package in support of Canon iP4500 printer device to connect with a computer OS. Canon iP4500 driver is presented on this web site for free.
Canon iP4500 driver is that the software needed to run Canon iP4500 printer on working operating systems. It is possible to get Canon iP4500 driver. Canon PIXMA iP4500 is a wonderful and quick printer. Canon iP4500 has 5-color ink system along with 9600 x 2400 dpi maximum color resolution which means you’ll receive your music that is sharp and gorgeous photos from this simple and easy printer.
The printing rate of Canon iP4500 in printing 4″ x 6″ image is only 21 seconds which may be categorized as fast enough. Canon iP4500 also includes paper trays to save both your paper for printing files and paper for printing photographs, thus you will always be prepared to utilize Canon PIXMA ip4500 for printing the files or photographs.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with Canon iP4500 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for Canon iP4500 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon iP4500 Driver
The following are the ways to install Canon iP4500 driver program to your laptop computer Operating System:
- Extract the Canon iP4500 driver software to your computer.
- Install the Canon iP4500 driver files soon after your download is complete by just double click on the .exe files for windows system users
- Click on the next option and follow the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon iP4500 driver is finish and user can print their data files by utilizing this Canon iP4500 printer device without delay
How to Uninstall Canon iP4500 Driver
The following are the process to uninstall Canon iP4500 driver file to your desktop computer system:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter key.
- Go through the list presented in the windows command box on your screen and look for your Canon iP4500 driver file
- Just double click on your driver data files to start the uninstallation steps.
- Prompt will appears to affirm that you really need to get rid of your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon iP4500 Driver.
- Shortly after the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your notebook computer device straight away.
Canon iP4500 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|