Canon iP1600 driver is a package available for Canon iP1600 printer device to connect with a laptop. Canon iP1600 driver is available on this page without cost.
Canon iP1600 is a stylish and inexpensive home photo printer. Canon iP1600 can produces a lab quality prints up to A4 size with no edge. The maximum resolution of Canon Pixma iP1600 printer is currently 4800 x 1200 dpi. This inexpensive printer is able to print a long-lasting colored graphics, files, and website pages using a fast speed. Canon iP1600 is a very easy-to-use and efficient printer.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with Canon iP1600 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this website.
List of Compatible OS for Canon iP1600 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon iP1600 Driver
The following are the steps to install Canon iP1600 driver program to your laptop computer OS:
- Extract the Canon iP1600 driver programs to your laptop computer.
- Install the Canon iP1600 driver programs shortly after your download is finish by just double click on the .exe computer files for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and move on to instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon iP1600 driver is finish and user can print their written documents by using this Canon iP1600 printer device right away
How to Uninstall Canon iP1600 Driver
The following are the methods to uninstall Canon iP1600 driver program to your laptop or computer system:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter key.
- Go through the list provided in the windows pane on your display screen and choose your Canon iP1600 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver programs to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up will comes out to verify that you really want to get rid of your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon iP1600 Driver.
- Right after the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your machine straight away.
Canon iP1600 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|